тъй като вече няма да има БГ Сайт (конкурс, който правих от 1999 г. насам) и БУА най-вероятно няма да се организира да има свое някакво уеб събитие тази година, стана ми забавно да видя този спам в една от пощите си:
Ten reasons why you should enter your website into the 2007 WebAwards
10) If you wait until after the May 31st deadline (next week), you’ll have to pay a late fee.
9) Your mom would be proud of you.
8) You will receive important benchmark data for your entire industry and where your site ranks in each of the seven judging criteria.
7) Think of the PR opportunities – industry publications, blogs, websites, by-lined articles, podcasts, press releases, interviews – the sky is the limit.
6) A best of industry plaque containing your award winning site will look great in your office.
5) The WebAward logo on your site is like receiving the „Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval“ for Web development.
4) Your clients and customers will be impressed at your industry recognition and so will your potential clients.
3) A link to webaward.org will help your site’s search engine rankings because you will be linked to an 11-year old .org authoritative site with a high Google PageRank.
2) A Best of Industry award means you’re the best and you can prove it!
1) If you don’t win, we won’t tell anyone – and you still get the feedback.